Community Profile: Wade Hampton and Taylors, SC
It’s been a while since my last “Community Profile” post, so this week I thought I’d share about two great little areas of the South Carolina Upstate: Wade Hampton and Taylors!
Located side-by-side to the northeast of Greenville’s city center are the communities of Wade Hampton and Taylors. Each enjoys an unemployment rate of 4.9 percent and predicted job growth over the next 10 years of 40.75 percent.
Here’s what else you need to know…
Wade Hampton, SC By Numbers
- 19,586 population
- -4.43% population growth since 2000
- 19 minute average commute time
- $45,993 median household income
- $195,000 median home cost
- 18.19% home appreciation in the last 10 years
Taylors, SC By Numbers
- 23,490 population
- 19.73% population growth since 2000
- 20 minute average commute time
- $48,871 median household income
- $152,600 median home cost
- 10.52% home appreciation in the last 10 years
Photos credit: Realtor.com
If you’re interested in checking out the real estate in Wade Hampton and Taylors, please give me a call. As a top realtor agent with Keller Williams, I’ll be happy to show you around!
Did you know?
Wade Hampton is named for an American Civil War general and South Carolina governor.