euphoria Greenville 2021
Greenville’s food, music and wine celebration is back again from September 16-19, 2021! Get your tickets for euphoria NOW and find out more about the 32 events that will be part of this year’s festival.
euphoria was founded in 2006 by award-winning singer-songwriter Edwin McCain and top restaurateur Carl Sobocinski (Table 301 Restaurant Group), with a two-part mission:
• To promote tourism in Greenville by creating a destination event for food, wine, and music lovers across the country
• To raise money for local non-profit organizations through the 501(c)(3) Local Boys Do Good
Proceeds from euphoria are distributed as direct grants to initiatives that aid children, help support hunger or health needs, or provide education through music or performing arts. Over 40 charities have been supported by the event over the last 15 years. The festival had an economic impact of $3.8 million in 2018.
Additionally, in 2020, euphoria was awarded a grant for $965,000 from the Greenville County CARES Act to support Connect for Good GVL, a program which helps to fight food insecurity and support local independent restaurants. As a result of the program:
• Over 30 organizations in the community received meals to distribute to those in need or to COVID-19 first responders
• 20+ local independent restaurants received financial support
• Over 90,000 meals were distributed throughout the Upstate
In 2021, euphoria will feature over 60 chefs, musicians and beverage professionals who will be showcasing their talents at 32 events. Tickets are selling out quickly, so don’t wait to get yours.