Fall for Greenville
With euphoria kicking off next week (September 16, 2021 – September 19, 2021), you may not be thinking about Fall for Greenville quite yet. But the reality is that it’s right around the corner as well! Plan ahead now for the Southeast’s most popular outdoor festival from October 8-10.
Fall for Greenville is a FREE event in Downtown Greenville, South Carolina, that attracts thousands of locals and visitors each year.
Highlights of the event include:
• Over 250 menu items from 50 of Greenville’s finest restaurants
• Tastings of over 50 different craft beers from over 25 breweries
• Free musical entertainment from 75 bands on six stages
It all kicks off with a concert on Thursday night from 5-10pm. The festival then runs as follows:
• Friday, October 8, 12-10 pm
• Saturday, October 9, 11 am-9 pm
• Sunday, October 10, 12-7 pm
Getting excited? Wait ‘til you check out the hype video…
And follow more about the event on Facebook @fallforgreenville or Instagram by searching #FFG40.
I look forward to seeing you there!