New Year Resolutions
Happy New Year! I hope you’re having a great start to 2018.
Speaking of the new year, let’s talk resolutions. Instead of (or along with) the traditional pledges to “get in shape” and “spend more time with family,” add a few of these Upstate activities to your 2018 to do list!
The State newspaper recently compiled a list of “50 things to do in South Carolina before you die.” (LINK http://www.thestate.com/latest-news/article189726634.html) Several of them are waiting for you in and around Greeenville, SC!
Make these Upstate “must do” activities part of your 2018 resolutions.
- Hike Table Rock. Nearby is also Pinnacle Mountain, the tallest mountain in the state, and Ceasars Head.
- Hike the Palmetto Trail – or at least part of it. The 500-mile path cuts across the whole state!
- Visit “Pretty Place.” This chapel is located in Camp Greenville and certainly lives up to its name!
- Eat at The Beacon Drive-In. This second-largest drive-in restaurant in the U.S. is just down the road in Spartanburg.
And one for the kids…
- Find all the mice on Main. Greenville made a game (and book of clues) for finding all the mice along the city’s Main Street.